[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: R: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on VMware ESX
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:38:58 -0500
On 1/13/06, liston at tin dot it <liston at tin dot it> wrote:
> Thank you for your attention, unfortunately i can't buy the drives... :-
> (
>
> I don't understand, you say that you have 18 GB of space, it's ok
> for esx!

18 GB of SCSI - but 160 GB of IDE and ESX won't use IDE.  The box is a
FreeBSD server now (I use it to build the documentation for
doc.m0n0.ch, build the custom m0n0wall images on my site, amongst
other things).  I plan to virtualize the server it's running now, but
that'll take ~50 GB of SCSI drive space alone (host plus about 15
jails), hence my need for the drives.

I'll get the drives somehow eventually, and will mess with it at that point.

In the mean time, you might want to check out workon.sh from
http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/downloads/ and edit the image to add
that.

-Chris