[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Batnun" <batnun at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall blocking outgoing tftp connections
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:55:40 -0000
Hi,

I`m using the Cisco ATA-186 (voip), which supposed to get configuration updates from tftp server.
After I moved the device behind the m0n0wall, it`s not pulling the updates anymore.

I can see in the logs that m0n0wall blocking the return connection, so the ata initiate the
connection ( tftp - udp port 69), but the answer from tftp server is blocked (udp high ports).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Gilad