[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan Karras <jkarras at karras dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Static route configuration
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:59:13 -0700
When you say you can't get inbound calls to come in over the sync
connection what do you mean. Do you mean that the calls go outbound over
the 256/256 but come in over the 1024/256? If thats the case the problem
is that your asterisk box is registering its self to your VoIP provider
using the 1024/256 connection.

If the case is that only outbound calls are working and inbound calls
don't you may need to open port 5060 to your asterisk box (if using SIP)
and 4569 for IAX2 if you want to allow outside connections. It may also
be good to add localnet=192.168.2.1/255.255.255.0(replacing with your
subnet/mask of course) to your sip.conf to help Asterisk deal with the NAT.

Jonathan