[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lists <lists at ironcomet dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP Issues
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:46:13 -0500
I know others are having issues with PPTP so I thought I would post mine
in an effort to help find out what the problem is.

I have 50 PPTP servers deployed. These are a mix of Monowalls on both
PCs and Soekris boards and WRT54Gs running DD-WRT. I can always connect
to the DD-WRTs without issue. A few are in other countries and they work
fine. I can always connect to the Monowalls that are running 1.2b6 or
prior. All of the Monowalls that run 1.2 or 1.21 give error 619 when
trying to connect. A reboot only fixes them for a short period.

I know that 619s are usually problems with GRE, but like I said, I can
connect to 30 other routers immediately after being given a 619 from a
1.2 Monowall.

Does anybody have any idea about this? I have thought about just
downgrading the 1.2s to less than 1.2b6 but I want to hold off if I can.

Any suggestions?