[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Issues
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:53:19 -0500
On 1/13/06, Lists <lists at ironcomet dot com> wrote:
> I know others are having issues with PPTP so I thought I would post mine
> in an effort to help find out what the problem is.

all the PPTP issues we know of have been tracked down to a m0n0wall
1.1 box somewhere in the mix, which had a bug related to PPTP that
only seemed to have problems brought out regularly when m0n0wall 1.2
was involved.  (sorry, I don't recall all the details or any specifics
offhand)  Have you upgraded everything to 1.2, or are there any 1.1
boxes involved?

-Chris