[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lists <lists at ironcomet dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Issues
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:24:29 -0500
On 1/13/06, Lists <lists at ironcomet dot com> wrote:
 > > I know others are having issues with PPTP so I thought I would post
mine
 > > in an effort to help find out what the problem is.

all the PPTP issues we know of have been tracked down to a m0n0wall
1.1 box somewhere in the mix, which had a bug related to PPTP that
only seemed to have problems brought out regularly when m0n0wall 1.2
was involved.  (sorry, I don't recall all the details or any specifics
offhand)  Have you upgraded everything to 1.2, or are there any 1.1
boxes involved?

-Chris

--------

All of the Monowalls are at least 1.2 betas. I am behind a WRT at work
and a Monowall PC that I just built at home. It is running 1.21. I
cannot connect to any of the 1.2s that are above b6.

By the way, where can I download older images for testing?

Thanks!