[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lists <lists at ironcomet dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Issues
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:39:33 -0500
On 1/13/06, Lists <lists at ironcomet dot com> wrote:

> By the way, where can I download older images for testing?

not sure on the rest, but you can grab the older images here:
http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/downloads/

oh, one thing I've heard one person a while back claim fixed something
is to manually add rules to the WAN interface to permit GRE and TCP
1723.  Shouldn't be required, but I know one person claimed that fixed
a similar issue - worth a shot at least.

-Chris