[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wojciech Warmuz" <sauruspl at wp dot pl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  WiFi card (g) supported in monowall
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:14:20 +0100
Hello
Can someone tell me what WiFi G cards monowall support to run access point? if someone has expirence
and can tell me what G cards i could use with monowall to run AccessPoint I would be glad, i know
that i need Prism II 2,5 or 3, but i tried one card with prism and it didnt work, i found somewhere
list of cards for FreeBSD but they all are for B, didnt find any list cards supportd for G, do
anyone have something like that? and next question:) if i will get right card for monowall i dont
need to do anything more? just plug it and then something will appear in Wireless setting in webGUI?

ok thank you so far its all i want to know:)