[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  George Farris <farrisg at mala dot bc dot ca>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Found a bug in IPsec.
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:52:37 +0100
On 11.01.2006 15:42 -0800 George Farris wrote:

> It turns out that setting the remote subnet to a single host doesn't
> seem to work.  So:

Yep, you're right, I've been able to reproduce this problem. It's
related to a change in ipsec-tools 0.6.4 (which we're using now
because KAME racoon is dead) and has already been reported there -
see
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=9331423&forum_id=32000>.
I'll release an updated m0n0wall version with ipsec-tools 0.6.5
(which are supposed to correct this) once they've been released.

- Manuel