[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Lists" <lists at ironcomet dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] PPTP Issues
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:53:33 +0100
I have tested a lot concerning the pptp issues and from my tests I can say (I did some testing for
manuel) that the problems were caused by a m0n0 1.11 natting the a pptp connection for a client to
connect to a pptp server m0n0 1.21. It was somehow interacting and capturing the answers of the pptp
server 1.21 randomly but very often. I upgraded all locations to 1.21 and the problem was gone. It
actually was/is a natting issue of m0n0 1.11. However, a m0n0 1.21 doing nat for a m0n0 1.11 pptp
server as taget does work without any problems. Upgrade everything to 1.21 and you should be fine.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit