[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jose Iadicicco <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Junior Gillespie <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com>, KCS <kcs at apatinonline dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Question about Traffic Shaping - new options
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:54:19 -0300 (ART)
I would like this feature in the mono too.

  Jose

I have available for testing the generic-pc-1.2.img with Dshaper
available at: http://paxetman.com/generic-pc-1.2-DShaper.img

This image has been used in a productive environment by a client of
mine, and as of right now, they have no complaints. Let me know what you
think about it.

Junior