[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Batnun" <batnun at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall blocking outgoing tftp connections
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:19:36 -0000
Hi,

I tried again, now with Dan's image (dhcp fix for X-modem CE).
Now the m0n0wall connect directly to the modem, doing the nat.

Still not working - m0n0wall blocks the outgoing connection.
I know there is issues with tftp over nat - but it's working
great if I connect my pc directly to the router (Siemens 5830).

You can test it easily, using the following command:

tftp -i 195.38.29.11 get testfile

(small test file - only 10kb, with m0n0wall you will get timeout)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Gilad