[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Batnun" <batnun at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Route Modified Image updated to 1.2.1 (for anyone using a Dlink 300T or X-modem)
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:21:18 -0000
Hi Dan,

I checked again - it's working, and working great!

I probably did some mistake in my previous try.
Sorry about that...

Any way, now that the m0n0 have to do the nat, I can
see in the cpu graph that he working much harder.

seems like every 45-50 seconds there is jump -
the cpu utilization goes up to 95-80 percent,
and immediately going back down to 8-5 percent.

Any ideas?

Thanks again,
Gilad