[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lists <lists at ironcomet dot com>
 To:  Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] PPTP Issues
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:18:14 -0500
But the problem is that we don't have any 1.1s anywhere. We have WRT54s
and 1.2 from beta 3 onwards to 1.21.

For example, at my home is a 1.21 and at my office is a WRT54G. I cannot
connect to my 1.21 at home reliably. I would venture a guess of 30% of
time I am able to access it. I am the only one accessing it so there is
no 1.1 every involved. However, if I connect from my office to a 1.2b3
or another WRT54G, in like Flynn. Never a single problem.

Any other ideas?

Thank you.