[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  "'Dan Bond'" <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Route Modified Image updated to 1.2.1 (for anyone using a Dlink 300T or X-modem)
 Date:  Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:41:37 -0000
> > seems like every 45-50 seconds there is jump - the cpu utilization
> > goes up to 95-80 percent, and immediately going back down to 8-5
> > percent.

As you probably know the X-Modem has a DHCP lease time of 60 seconds. Don't
know if m0n0 constantly renewing the DHCP lease on the WAN interface might
account for this?

I'll be updating a client's m0n0wall to the updated image some time over the
coming week, so I'll keep an eye out for this behaviour.

Regards,

Chris