[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo dash route dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: about a dns server ...
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:48:59 -0500
michael wrote:
> Hi,
> I have to choose a new gateway,
> i'm very interresting in monowall,
> but i've to own a dns server on the same pc, so
> can someone tell me if it's possible to add something like bind??

I really doubt it.  m0n0wall is built with simplicity in mind, so as
less services are included, especially external services.  I think a DNS
server would be the last service to be added.

My best suggestion would be to use a DNS service like dyndns.org.
Doesn`t cost much, 5 servers in 5 different part of the world.

> sorry for my bad english, i'm french

Pas de probleme, je suis francophone aussi (Quebec).

--
Ugo

irrelevant parts in your replies.