[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pete P." <monowallboy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.21 - Captive Portal - Pass-through MAC
 Date:  Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:48:14 +0100
Hi guys,
i have just upgraded from 1.2 to 1.21 and was very curious about new CP
because i had to turn off CP when 1.2 used. (cause some lockup...)

So, now i have same config as before but if CP is enabled Pass-through MAC
is not working for me. There is a list of MAC addresses (including my MAC)
to be Passed-through portal but i'm also redirected to CP page.

If i check ARP table i can see there my MAC and IP - so its easy way to
check if i have correct MAC in the list.

Its only me who has this problem?

Thanks, pete