[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sil <silverjp1 at gazeta dot pl>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Network card and wake on LAN
 Date:  Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:51:58 +0100
Hi
I'm running m0n0 on an old p200mmx and the motherboard support the wake
on lan feature. I would like to use WOL on the Lan side to powerup mono
since it is in the basement.
The problem is that the cable supplied with the network card doesn't match
the jumper on the motherboard.

The jumper on the motherboard is like those that now are used for the cpu fan, and on the
manual the pins are described as
1: 5v stand by
2: Ground
3: Active low

the nic is like this
http://www.edimax.nl/download/photos/NIC/EN-9130TXA-L.jpg
but there is no indication of the type of signal used by the cable.
The cable has green,black and red wires.

How I connect it?