[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.21 - Captive Portal - Pass-through MAC
 Date:  Sun, 15 Jan 2006 12:07:04 -0600
From: "Pete P." <monowallboy at gmail dot com>

> Hi,
> im using CP as MAC control security. Only people in the list can access
> internet. Else, only CP page without Continue button is displayed.

> Therefore, there isnt way login to CP. Here is source of my CP page.
> Thanks,
> Bye, pete

I did not see "redirurl" in your page.  I am not sure if this is your
problem, or not, however, and as you said there is no easy way to test it.
However, MAC authentication still doe require you to "go through " the CP.
Try Allowed IPs, and that will probably work.  If so, it is your
authentication failing.  You will need a login of some type for testing to
locate the problem.

                            Lee