[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Marko Vukovic <marko at aquamanta dot co dot za>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MS IPSEC and m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:01:25 +0200
BCW wrote:
> Hi All,
> Does anyone have any information on how to setup m0n0wall with MS IPSEC VPN
> setup for XP ??

Hey Bill

This has been discussed before. Basically, either you need to
purchase/install a 3rd party VPN client or use the Windows Support tool
ipseccmd.exe which is a pain.
The standard windoze gui only supports IPSEC with L2TP.

You can install the support tools from your XP cd under the
\SUPPORT\TOOLS\ directory.

This guy has written a GPL client (the only GPL one for windoze AFAIK):

Here's a guide based on the above:

I can't tell you if this will work or not as my XP x64 support tools
seems to be lacking ipseccmd.exe (anyone know why this is - I only have

PS: would anyone care to email me a 32bit copy of ipseccmd.exe?