[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "liston at tin dot it" <liston at tin dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Subject:  R: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on VMware ESX
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:40:04 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Thank you for your attention, unfortunately i can't buy the drives... :-
(

I don't understand, you say that you have 18 GB of space, it's ok
for esx!
They aren't too many, but they are sufficient to run some
virtual machine.

If you want i can send you the vmware esx driver for
freebsd.
I think that we must insert the vmxnet.ko file in the m0n0
image and we add the command "kldload -v vmxnet.ko" in the startup
sequence. The other files in the driver is optional.

Thank you.

----