[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pete P." <monowallboy at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.21 - Captive Portal - Pass-through MAC
 Date:  Mon, 16 Jan 2006 22:41:52 +0100
Hi Lee and mono guys,
yes u are right there isnt redirect url because i dont want do redirection.
I want to block all uknown MAC, so if MAC is in the list user can pass
trought CP. If MAC is unknow user will be blocked by CP. This method was
working like charm but now its not working. Before i had problem with
lockups but MAC control method was working greatly!!!!

Maybe i have to play with CP and to try change settings of CP but i havent
spare wrap and that one im using is in "production". 40 users depend on
it... No way to do risky testing  - im 300km away from my vilage network :)

Bye and thank for help.
Pete

PS: here is short resume: CP - pass throught mac is not working like before
- im using same conf. file as o had for 1.2 and previous releases