[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Pete P." <monowallboy at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "monowall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.21 - Captive Portal - Pass-through MAC
 Date:  Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:18:52 +0100
That it doesn't work is simply your own fault

Read the release notes!!! That's what people really should do before an
upgrade...

Lee already gave you the solution.

You MUST put the redirection stuff into the html!

This is from the website

Most important changes in this release:

All captive portal login forms MUST contain the "redirurl" hidden field
now, otherwise they won't work anymore!

Voila ;)

J.

--