[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pete P." <monowallboy at gmail dot com>
 To:  Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 Cc:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.21 - Captive Portal - Pass-through MAC
 Date:  Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:31:39 +0100
Hi guys,
thanks for all sugestions. During the weekend i'll redesign my source of CP
html page. I hope my issue is caused by missing urlredirect code.

I just didnt expect pass throught mac is using CP page. Maybe same issue was
causing all my lockups before when i used 1.2 - This version is working
without missing redirecturl code.

Thanks for help - i'll let u know my results.

Bye, Pete