[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Greenwood" <lists at silverblade dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Half-bridge modem patch required for DSL-300T
 Date:  Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:53:21 -0000 (GMT)
Bought the D-Link DSL-300T modem as per recommendation from someone on
this list.

I'm having issues with it, and I know there's a fix for it out there
somewhere as I found them on this mailing list via Google.

Is there a patch that can be applied to the firmware, or an update of some
form, so that if my firewall gets restarted I don't have to manually bring
it back to working order?

=#==> Silver Blade <==#=