[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Henk Wieland" <hwieland at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  SSL explorer behind M0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:47:21 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

I'm running a SSL explorer (w2k 0.1.14) site behind m0n0wall (1.2b7 on a
WRAP board), on the LAN interface. I can use the SSL explorer browser
forwarding option (for instance to access my m0n0wall page) from the
outside, but the java applets wich are used to make a VPN/RDP connection
over ssl give a connection error. This is also the case when using the
Native RDP option in SSL explorer. There is nothing to see in the firewall
log. It is not a problem with ssl explorer itself i think because with my
old firewall in place (Speedtouch (pro)) it worked fine.

Maybe creating a DMZ and placing the ssl explorer server there is a better
option?

Any clues on this one would be highly appreciated.

rgds,
Henk