[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Nathan Harris" <nharris at eoimaging dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multicasting and IGMP
 Date:  Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:01:24 +0100
Actually both have to provide support.

I tried doing multicast on a IGMP snoop enabled vlan with AP's and
m0n0wall active (a version with mrouted etc...) and I got very weird
stuff with traffic multiplying +10 times at the LAN side of the
m0n0wall.

While my whole multicast enabled works on all my vlans it only didn't
work on the wlan vlan.

If somebody got better experience then me, please step up :)

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator