[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Greenwood" <lists at silverblade dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  BUG? Putty/SSH from wireless to LAN kills m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:41:50 -0000 (GMT)
I've just been trying to configure a Debian installation via PuTTY (SSH
client.)

I tried this earlier today, and I tried it again just now. Both times it's
knocked my m0n0wall box right out.

I've never come across anything that causes this to happen, before.

The server is on the LAN, and this computer (the one I'm using to connect
to it), is on the wireless network.

I can connect, login, etc. but shortly after, the firewall stops
responding. I can't ping it, or access the configuration page.

I've yet to try this with another computer on the LAN, but in the meantime
is there a known bug at all about this, and if not, can anyone try and
reproduce my setup and confirm? (I don't have a graphics card in my
m0n0wall box so can't check for errors etc.)

Thanks.

=#==> Silver Blade <==#=