[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob ." <tempuserone at yahoo dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  monowall international network configuration
 Date:  Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:51:13 -0800 (PST)
I am interested in running a small network from Country A to Country B using IPsec with monowall's
on each end.  So far no problem, standard setup (I believe). My next requirement is that when
clients from Country A access public web sites in Country B that the data only travel outside IPsec
protection while in Country B.  The whole idea is so Country A's ISP can not even determine the
sites visited much less the data transferred. Country B's ISP sees the data stream as local.
Basically all data leaving Country A goes to Country B via IPsec tunnel where it taken out of the
IPsec tunnel and put back on the internet to access the required site.  The data from the site is
then returned to the monowall in Country B where it is put in an IPsec tunnel back to Country A's
client which requested the web access. Can this be done using a three (3) nic configuration at
Country B's end.  Any suggestions would be welcomed.