[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Picture of Manuel
 Date:  Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:17:03 -0500
On 1/19/06, Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com> wrote:
> man....the image in my head never matches reality

I know what ya mean.  Though I didn't have any sort of clear image in my head.

seems to be a common thing though.  guy in the #m0n0wall IRC channel
had the impression, over more than a year, that I was like 5'6", 120
lbs.  heh  I'm 6'5", 255 lbs.

I'm waiting for my picture to show up next.  there's one bad one of me
out there on the net, though not that any picture would be good.  ;)

-Chris