[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  FiL <fil at kpoxa dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  set of ports
 Date:  Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:23:17 -0500
Hi,
I'm new to m0n0wall and might have missed something. But I searched the
web and mailing list archives and didn't find the answer.
Is there any way of permitting (or blocking) set of ports in one rule? I
have several (20+) server, which I need to open for the same
set of ports (8 ports). Writing each port for each server as a separate
rule is a nightmare. Managing it will be another one.
If it's not implemented now are there any plans of implementing it? What
about other ipfw2 features (like sets of IPs within certain subnet)?

Thanks a lot,

FiL.