[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Hecker <hecker at ifina dot de>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPTP Question
 Date:  Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:27:02 +0100 (CET)
Hi List,

long time ago we established more than 20 m0n0wall boxes in europe, all
based on 1.2b3, everything is working perfect.

Now I've got a little question:

as we configuerd pptp access on differen boxes I was asked how it is
possible to get reverse access to the pptp ip
address from an destination behind an ipsec tunnel. I'm currently not
able to answer, because I've never had such
a construction.

For better understandings:

pptp --> m0n0 ---> ipsec tunnel --> m0n0 --> lan 2

this works great! But the reverse site won't work.

pptp <-- m0n0 <-- ipsec <-- m0n0 <-- lan2

so it is not posible to support such a pptp user via remote desktop,
because all the traffic to his ip is blocked.
We have tried different rulesb, but without success!

Anyone ot ther who can tell me a solution?

regards

Claude Hecker

PS: it's very amusing the current ongoing discussion about photos! I
like it!
try { document.title = document.getElementById("subject").innerHTML; }
catch (e) { }