[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] set of ports
 Date:  Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:14:32 -0500
> > Know that, but I was talking about 192.168.22.0/24{10,15,32,67}
> > feature of ipfw2. Again, non-continuous set of IP's within one subnet.
> > This is not that important for me, but it would be nice to have it as
> > long as underlying layer (ipfw) has it.

Since ipfw2 isn't used for firewalling in m0n0wall, no, you won't see
this nor any other of its features.  ipfilter does all of this.  The
reason this is lacking now is because ipfilter 3.x lacks good support
for things of this nature.  That'll change in 1.3, as we'll most
likely be moving to ipfilter 4.x or pf.

-Chris