[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "dasz" <daszylstra at comcast dot net>
 To:  "Claude Hecker" <hecker at ifina dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Question
 Date:  Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:15:41 -0500
A simple question comes to mind  - when you try to establish a connection to
the pptp client are you using it's IP address as given by Monowall, or by
it's own local IP?  you would definitely have to use the one given by
Monowall . . . . just a thought if you aren't already using it . . . . .

David Zylstra
(586) 764 9858