[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  "'Michal Cech'" <cech at finalnet dot cz>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: monitoring traffic per IP
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:08:07 +0100
Hi Michal!

Sorry for not answering your first post about the subject.
It has however been discussed before.
MIBs for IP-accounting is not implemented in m0n0walls SNMP-agent (AFAIK).

If you are looking for IP-accounting for m0n0wall, I suggest you support
Roberto Zilli's IP traffic daemon by letting him know your opinion.
It seems like a promising project.

See this post:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=23&actionargs[]=29

/Martin