[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bill Church" <bill dot church at bsius dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Net4521 poor performance?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:43:12 -0500
I'm using m0n0wall on the Ne4521 and I'm seeing terrible performance. I've
used the same release of m0n0wall on a K62/400 and had no problems. I
understand that the K62 is a lot faster, but we're talking 1 user here doing
nothing but surfing the web. As soon as I switch back over to the K6 it
works fine?

Unfortunatly I never really had the time to set this thing up until now.
I've had it for about a year. :(

Anyone have any ideas of what I can look at? I posted to the Soekris list
too.

-Bill