[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gordon McKinney <gordon at night dash ray dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Support for Packet loss and probability routing
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:31:11 GMT
Hi,

Great project. I'm just getting used to the features but have the following
questions.

I'd like to be able to use mono for WAN simulation, specifically latency and
bandwidth (which mono does) with a nice-to-have of packet loss and packet reordering.

I know ipfw can do the latter based on probabilities assigned to pipes, I'd like to
know whether mono will expose these features in future releases.

PS. Does mono support keep-state for outbound connections?

Thanks.

--
Gordon McKinney
http://gmckinney.info/