[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Bill Church'" <bill dot church at bsius dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: Net4521 poor performance?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:47:34 +0100

Do you use some short cables to connect your Net4521? Then it might very
well be the 'short cable issue' that is known to give troubles on the
Net45xx.

You'll find info on the Soekris archives...

I don't know if the patch was put in m0n0wall, but either way it can give
you problems (when the patch is applied, you will have problems using long
cables)...

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER