[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bill Church" <bill dot church at bsius dot com>
 To:  <joshmccormack at travelersdiary dot com>
 Cc:  "'M0N0Wall firewall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: Net4521 poor performance?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:42:51 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: joshmccormack at travelersdiary dot com
[mailto:joshmccormack at travelersdiary dot com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 10:27 AM
To: Bill Church

> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Bill Church wrote:
>
> > Yeah, it seemed to me that the performance was a duplex mismatch. I
> > mean, that's how it felt when I've had that before. I do have a
> > problem with this though on a quality level. I know it's a SIS bug but
> > it's a Soekris product so you would think there would be some mention
> > about it on their site. (I know this is the m0n0wall list, etc...)
> > Anyway, I do appreciate the response.
> <snip>
> > -Bill
>
> Are there any known similar hardware bugs with pcengines WRAP board?
>
> Josh

I'm not sure. My Soekris is a Nat Semi DP83815, However rev C of the WRAP
board says it's a Nat Semi DP83816, not sure about the older boards. I was
planning on ordering a WRAP.1C in a few days so I should probably clarify
this first. I think the bug was fixed on the DP83816.

Does anyone else know?

-Bill