[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Watteel Pascal" <pascal dot watteel at winlin dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  plz feature request
 Date:  Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:05:27 +0100
Hi guys I live in Belgium, and I'm totally in love with the combination
m0n0wall + soekris. We sell the firewall to all our customers and they
are happier then ever.

All our customers ask, hey why don't you guys run a m0n0wall firewall.
We now run a astaro firewall box and I would love to change it to a
m0n0wall firewall.

But I miss 1 feature, without it I can't switch over... So guys plz
anyone...  If I could make it my self I would.. but don't know bsd only
linux... I need 802.1Q Vlan tagging...

If anybody.. plz help...