[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb25 released
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:39:24 +0000 (GMT)
I cannot tell you how vitally important this release is.

When I started supporting remote road warriors in SmoothTunnel with
SafeNet I sold over $400,000 of SmoothTunnel in two months. Performance
wise M0n0wall beats SmoothWall Corporate Server and SmoothTunnel into a
cocked hat.

Thank you Manuel - Your UK fast mirror is alive Tuesday and I am also
writing an article on M0n0wall for Linux Magazine this week.

Richard