[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jan Koetze" <jan at koetze dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Portscans
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:07:33 +0100
Thanks for the respons!

But i'm using Windows only for my clients. The servers are running Linux or
FreeBSD. With iptables/linux i
used psad which is perfect for the job! But psad does'nt understand the
ipmon logformat. I can do something
with perl and/or grep on the remote (linux) logserver or so.... But still,
it would be a nice feature in
m0n0wall i think..... IMHO that is :-)

Regards,

Jan Koetze