[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian R. Watters" <brwatters at abs dash internet dot com>
 To:  "'Fred Weston'" <Fred at daytonawan dot com>, "'Zach Lowry'" <zach at zachlowry dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Possible new idea for a m0n0 project
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:01:22 -0800
Same here ..

Brian R. Watters
Senior Director
http://www.americanbroadbandservice.com
brwatters at abs dash internet dot com
866-827-4638 ext. 0205
559-420-0205 direct
559-272-5266 fax

This message and any attachment(s) are solely for the use of intended
recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information
legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you received this e-mail in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any
attachment(s) from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.