[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Francisco Reyes <lists at natserv dot com>
 To:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 Cc:  M0N0Wall firewall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re:[m0n0wall] Limit rule count reporting?
 Date:  Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:06:34 +0000 (GMT)
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Chad R. Larson wrote:

> Could you get radmin to do the logging rather than the firewall rule?
> Just a thought.

Yes it's possible, but not as convenient. I would have to go to each of
the users' machines or set radmin to log to a network drive (which if the
user dismounts there would be no log).

Right now I am taking a look at the logs daily to make sure I restrict the
rules as much as possible. I do want to see in the logs the radmin access
so I can see who/when/from where users are accessing internal machines.