[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  zealot <zealot at tradersguild dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possible new idea for a m0n0 project
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:55:45 -0600
Zach Lowry wrote:
> So, I guess what I'm wondering is, is anyone interested in working on a
> project like this? Would anyone like to start m0n0nas? :)

Have you taken a look at NetServa
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/netserva/)? I stumbled across this
project during my quest to roll my own NAS device. I was pleasantly
surprised to see that SourceForge list Richard Morrell of SmoothWall
fame as the founder of the NetServa project. However, there doesn't seem
to be much info on the SF website or mailing list. Perhaps Mr. Morrell
will comment here.