[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  mono at ricerage dot org
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ipsec config feature request
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:56:21 +0100
Brian Z wrote:
> Really this is a request for input, rather than a plea for yet another
> useless feature. Here it comes...

:))

> Under the IPSec tunnels menu, how about instead of just disabling IPSec
> completely, an option be added to each configuration profile to disable
> it? I have no plans to use such a multi-tunnel config, but it seems like

Yep, that's definitely a good idea that has crossed my mind too, but
somehow I forgot about doing it. It's a piece of cake - will be in the
next release. Only thing is that other existing tunnels will have to be
re-established as the SPD and SAD are cleared when you click "Apply
changes" (no easy way round that). But definitely better than having to
delete and later re-create the tunnel.

- Manuel