[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hecker, Claude" <hecker at ifina dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] PPTP Question
 Date:  Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:34:25 +0100
Diagram!

Pptp1					 pptp2
  |					   |
M0n01   <--- IPSEC TUNNEL ---> M0n02
  |					   |
Lan1					 lan2

Pptp1 range 192.168.3.0/24
Pptp2 range 192.168.0.0/24
Lan1  range 192.168.1.0/24
Lan2  range 192.168.2.0/24

Tunneld are all together 192.168.0.0/22
Means all networks from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.3.255
Only one tunnel exsists!

I think that's not the problem!
You can get access from pptp1 to lan2 but not vice versa,
because there are errors on interface ng1!
But you can get acces from lan1 to pptp1.

The described errors are the same on the other side between
pptp2 and lan1.

Regards
Claude