[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "George Monroy" <george dot monroy at monroyits dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Xbox 360 moderate NAT issue
 Date:  Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:39:19 -0600
I am having a problem where my Xbox 360 tests say that the NAT is moderate.
I want to configure m0n0wall to not rate as moderate and to not be so
restrictive when it comes to NAT and the 360.  Does anybody else out there
know how to resolve this issue?  I just have the basic m0n0wall setup with 2
NICs.  I tried to add a third NIC to have it setup as a DMZ and put the 360
on that but it still came back as moderate so I went back to leaving the 360
on the LAN instead with nothing on the DMZ.

Thank you