[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Xbox 360 moderate NAT issue
 Date:  Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:06:54 -0500
On 1/21/06, Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org> wrote:

> It would help if you told us what the Xbox was trying to do.  I spent some
> time looking, and found nothing.  Any links on what it actually needs?

Yeah, that would definitely be helpful.

I think it depends on what game you're playing.  Does with my PS2, but
that's a different animal since it's not linked into something
centralized like Xbox Live.  Typically it's a whole lot of ports.  I
run my PS2 on its own VLAN for that reason (though it really doesn't
buy me much of anything, I like it that way regardless).

-Chris