[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tyler Heusinkveld" <theusinkveld at usd402 dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Small Case
 Date:  Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:35:16 -0600
Hey guys,

Even though this is not m0n0wall related, Im looking for a small MATX case in beige or black that is
super small. I have a few friends that would like a box that is super small. I have seen a box that
takes a MATX board, has a small PSU and had enought for a hard drive and that is it. It does take a
half height cdrom and floppy drive, but that wont be needed with m0n0wall. If anyone knows where to
find these types of cases, I would appreciate it. Thanks again to Manuel for the great software.